Monday, May 21, 2007

Well Here Goes...

I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon, seems like the communication wave to ride. Check here often, I'll be posting photos from recent shoots as well as special contests, & photo ops for my wonderful clients....


Here's Dori & Robert's engagement shoot, can't wait till the wedding, what a great couple!! Stay tuned and you'll see some of the wedding pics this Summer.










A wedding near & dear to my heart... Matt's daughter Laura & her new hubby Jason.












My Sis in Law Michelle & her daughter Quinn, helps to have beautiful relatives.













One of my favorite little clients, Nathan has grown in front of my camera over the past year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dottie, the website looks wonderful! You are very talented :) I'm anxiously awaiting some more blog posts and pictures..

Jason

dottied said...

Thanks Dude! :) Dottie