Monday, July 23, 2007

Why IS it Called Candid Art?

A long time ago I fell in love with the art of candid photography. That moment when you capture the essence of a person, there is nothing quite like it... and when working with children the "moment" seems to present itself quite frequently. Check out these five beauties below. What better illustration could I ask for than any one of these precious moments captured here. I love my job! :) Candidly! Dottie

Here's Bailey, She Has this great habit of kicking back on the couch and swinging her leg up when she drinks her bottle. She just cracked me up! What a doll baby!




Here's Nathan. Look's like he's thinking"I should have had a V-8!" Great Shot! Gotta love babies!!





If ever two little guys loved their Daddy, Hunter & Austin sure do fit into that department!! They were just absolutely thrilled to have fire helmets on their heads and ran around the parking lot chanting fire truck, going on a fire call, fire truck... and on and on. I was laughing so hard I almost couldn't take the photo. Too cute!



Here's Teirna, She just walked up to her puppy dog & sat down on him. He seemed to be a good sport about it. Fortunately I was there with my camera to capture the action! She sure
made my day! :)




Last, but certainly not least here's Christian. Once he got tired of looking at the world right side up, he viewed it all upside-down! Folks wonder why I love photography, candid photography, children's photography...., for me, it's a no-brainer, full-time entertainment!


Watch the Blog... Soon to come... photos of Dori & Robert's wedding, what a great time! Super sweet & beautiful couple, and you should have seen them waltz! Quite impressive!

No comments: