Thursday, August 30, 2007

Slacker....



Yep, I've been a slacker here. Been quite busy shooting, that's a good thing. Managed to fit a vacation in, watched my brother graduate from Le Cordon Bleu School, (can we say a YUMMY reception) and so today I'll try to hit the highlights and post a few pics to update one & all on all the late breaking news. First we have Jen & Mike's Engagement shoot... what a sweet couple! Wedding coming up this weekend so you won't have to wait too long to see the wedding pics! Here are a few of the shots from that shoot, we went to the lawn, the weather cooperated and the results were fabulous!









Next, I had an impromptu session with a coworker's fantastic "Three Musketeers" the best kind of session if you ask me. The kids were totally unaware that I was going to show up, they'd been swimming at the pool with their Granny all day so they had that nice mellow sunglo/ tranquil effect going. We had a great time, pulled Dad's bright yellow jeep into the back yard & had a ball. Dustin, Julia & Seth , you've been "Candidly" captured! :)














That's all for now.... Candidly, Dottie
























No comments: