Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Wonderful Family

One of the best parts of photography is that you get to meet amazing people like the K Family. I've known Dad Eric since he was 2 years old, and a few weeks ago I had the honor of photographing their family. They are going through a tough time now, 5 year old Hayley was diagnosed with neuroblastoma about 5 weeks ago. This amazing family is facing this challenge with grace, dignity & faith that simply blows me away. If you live in C'ville or near by, there is going to be a Bingo Benefit for Hayley at ERVFC on November 16th at 5:00 pm. Here is a facebook link to the event. Bingo Benefit for Hayley  To learn more about Hayley & follow her progress go to Caring Bridge  And now here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dottie~My name is Janet and I am Karen's Mom. The pictures you took of Karen, Eric and the girls are beautiful. They capture the love and devotion they have for one another. Thank you for all you have done for them.