Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Watching Them Grow

What a joy photography is... through the years I get to watch my  clients grow up and help families preserve precious memories! This little guy has been one of my favorote clients... I took Mom's maternity photos too, so what a joy to watch "little man" grow up. Here's Nathan's four year old session. Could he be any sweeter! Check out the collage at the end! Happy Fourth B'day Nathan! 

                                                                                               Candid Art ~ Photography by Dottie D
                                                          

2 comments:

Jamie Risedorph said...

Beautiful portraits, beautiful people, beautiful art...yes, I want you to do my portrait

dottied said...

Jamie,
If you are ever in Charlottesville, give me a call, I love working with people! Thank you for your kind comments. Dottie